Imagine the future for the Brussels Courthouse and its surrounding area.
Send us your vision for the Brussels Courthouse’s & Poelaert square’s future and win up to € 15.000 per scenario.
Brussels, Europe’s capital city, and its future inspire you? You want to change the image projected by the largest building built in 19th century? Then don’t hesitate and participate in this international ideas contest.
Feel free to express your ideas with creativeness and imagination. Register now to take part in the contest. Download for free the contest rules. You can get all the supporting documentation you need to express your ideas for just € 5.
Your entries will be judged by a jury that includes architects, magistrates, philosophers and inhabitants.
- Applications can be filed from 20th July 2010 until 15th October 2010.
- All projects must be sent by the participants and received by the organizer before 16th November 2010 at 02:00 PM (GMT+1)
- All application files have to be written either in English, French or Dutch.
- The winners will be selected by a jury among accepted projects in the course of December 2010
Prizes will be the following:
A lump sum of 60,000 Euros, granted by the Belgian Buildings Agency, will be divided up among the two scenarios within the framework of which the first 3 prize-winners will be remunerated as follows:
- 15.000 Euros for the first prize-winner;
- 10.000 Euros for the second prize-winner;
- 5.000 Euros for the third prize-winner.