Open international architectural competition for reconstruction of Railway Station, Central Station Square and Public transport terminal in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The prize fund of the competition amounts to €120 000.
Members of the Judging Panel:
1. Mindaugas Pakalnis, Chief City Architect of Vilnius City Municipality Administration, Chairman of the Judging Panel, Lithuania
2. Edgaras Neniškis, Dr., Architect - Urban expert, Lithuania
3. Janis Dripe, Architect - Urban expert, Latvia
4. Martin Rein-Cano, Architect - Landscape expert, Germany
5. Roman Dziedziejko, Architect, Poland
6. James Fergusson, Architect - Heritage protection expert, Lithuania
7. Karli Luik, Architect, Estonia
8. Daiva Pivoriūnienė, Lietuvos geležinkeliai, AB Director, Asset Management and Services Centre, Lithuania
9. Karolis Sankovski, CEO, LTG Infra, AB, Lithuania
10. Linas Baužys, CEO, LTG Link, AB, Lithuania
11. Anton Nikitin, Senior Advisor to Vilnius City Municipality Administration acting Chief Engineer of the Municipality, Lithuania
Reserve Members of the Judging Panel:
12. Gintautas Blažiūnas*, Architect, Lithuania
13. Rūta Matonienė*, Senior Advisor to the Chief City Architect Department of Vilnius City Municipality Administration, Lithuania
14. Dovilė Aleksandravičienė*, „LTG Link“ , UAB Director, Business Development and Marketing Department, Lithuania
15. Arenijus Jackus*, „LTG Infra“ , AB Director, Rail Baltica Coordination Department, Lithuania
More information in the attached document and on the Vilnius Connect website.